Interns are an important part of the Exertis team. As part of the Exertis family, you’ll get a unique perspective on our process and those who lead it. We offer semester & summer internships where you can work on projects essential to Exertis’s overall business objectives. You will gain a unique business perspective not only in the U.S. but around the world.
During the academic year, Leadership AV connects students with an Exertis mentor who will guide them in learning about the professional audio visual industry and international distribution. Students attend industry and professional development workshops and interact with industry experts in open discussions. The program includes a competition day, when selected partner teams’ will present a final project presentation to be judged by a panel of Exertis executives and distinguished guests. Winners will be chosen based on the quality of their presentations. The winning team will be awarded an opportunity to attend InfoComm International®. InfoComm International® is the trade association representing the professional audiovisual and information communications industries worldwide.
- Earn real-world experience and knowledge through coaching sessions with an industry mentor.
- Gain a practical understanding of U.S. and global business practices.
- Collaborate with senior industry executives, analyze business problems and gain hands on business experience.
- Share new knowledge and present results during monthly sessions.
- Build job search skills, including presentation, communication, and advanced interviewing.