We are looking for outgoing individuals to work in our Business Development/Marketing department. The ideal candidates will learn to work within Exertis’ marketing database to learn, execute and support marketing initiatives and business development strategies specific to our industry as well as make outbound calls to implement these strategies.
It’s our people that make the difference.
Exertis Canada is dedicated to encouraging and developing women within the ProAV marketplace. We have created Leadership AV to introduce young women to the ProAV industry and career opportunities within.
You will learn to:
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
- Execute segmentation around brand plans.
- Perform data extraction and lead generation.
- Evaluate and optimize effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Conduct and interpret data analysis.
- Create custom reports.
- Read technical journals and/or manuals, attends vendor seminars, and takes advantage of appropriate professional development opportunities to learn about new database marketing techniques.
- Carry out daily campaign processes, including start-to-finish scope.
- Schedule and coordinate text and creative content.
- Analyze campaigns for key metrics.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of many computer programs, such as Excel and Word.
- Position will involve a high volume of data entry, data analysis and a high volume phone work so applicants should be outgoing, dynamic and professional.